Monday, October 10, 2011

Making the pie

Evening of Oct 10

Hitty Nanny where are you? We need to get the apples washed to start making our apple pie. oh there you are at the sink already washing the apples.




Chef Pete here are the apples. There is a whole basket of them. Will this be enough

for a pie? Oh yes , Chef Pete answered. They are so pretty. They will make a delicious pie.




Now Hitty Nanny, we will need to put the apples through this apple slicer and then into a bowl We will add sugar and cinnamon to it to help sweeten the apples and flavor them.


Then we will put the apples into a pie pan and cover with a top of pie dough.



Now we need to put the pie into a 350 degree oven for about 40 minutes to bake it. it will be a pretty brown on top.



Hitty Nanny hope get your hot pads so you can take the pie out of the oven and not get burnt.



Hitty Nanny , this apple pie is beautiful and it smells so very good. Chef Pete, would you like a piece of the pie. Yes I would. Thank-you Hitty Nanny Hope.





This is the best apple pie I have tasted. Hitty Nanny Hope you have done a great job.






Hitty Nanny Hope-oh my----zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz--she is alsleep. I wonder why-





I will get your bath water ready Hitty Nanny Hope says Hitty Susan. You will feel better after a bath.


I feel so much better now. I will read a book to all of you if you like. Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee says Hitty Marta who is setting in a chair waiting for the story





Oh my I am so tired I think I will turn in for the night.



Goodnight Hitty Nanny Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment